Wednesday, April 11, 2018

2018-2019 Annual catalog Sneak Peek, FMS332



I have to warn you all that I did use a couple of retired items here, but they were needed. One was the Marina Mist ribbon, long retired, and the other is the strip of DSP, it came from the Holiday catalog. You could recreate the look by sponging your colors on fairly easily. 

So, the adorable image here is brand new, and I can't even show you a number to order it.  Watch for it in your new 2018-2019 annual catalog.   I went to SU Onstage this past sat. And this was in our bag when we registered.  SU really knows how to treat us at these functions. I ended up with 2 more stamp sets besides this one and a little bit of other product.  Then I was able to place an order right away.  
First let me tell you about the card.  I used Marina Mist, Whisper white, Basic gray and Smoky Slate.
If you love Marina Mist as much as I do, run, fast, and buy more paper, whatever, it's leaving us. I'm pretty sad.   But we are getting so much more in return.  The doily here is also new, it's pearlized and beautiful. 

To get my ends of the framelit blue, I cut a 2nd one in blue, then cut both ends off and glued to my top and bottom. 
Check out the FMS site to see the rest of the projects and how about joining in as well?


The big news is that we have a color refresh coming.  I'm posting all the colors in group so you can see what they are, what is retiring and what is coming new. They have also redone the color families. Giving us 3 more total colors.


2017-2018 retiring colors

  • Always Artichoke
  • Chocolate Chip
  • Elegant Eggplant
  • Island Indigo
  • Marina Mist
  • Perfect Plum
  • Pink Pirouette
  • Rose Red
  • Soft Sky
  • Tangerine Tango
  • Tempting Turquoise
  • Wild Wasabi
  • Wisteria Wonder

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love this new set! Your kangaroo is adorable! Love the touches of color!

Dawn Phillips said...

That is such a cute image. It makes a lovely card x

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! I love the kangaroo! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!