Friday, February 23, 2018

Stampin Up, Best Wishes, GDP126


I think this embossing folder is my new best friend.  I was thrilled to see that it will be showing up in the new Annual catalog, it won't be bundled so if you love it you might want to get the bundle free for placing an order of $100 from the annual or occasions catalogs.

I'm playing with the GDP challenge today.  I'm afraid I'm really late too.  The Challenge starts on monday and here it is friday and I'm just getting it posted, although it's been done for a few days, my computer had to spend some time in the hosp.  I hate when that happens, but my baby is getting old. Almost 8 yrs old, and her battery was going dead.

Anyway, here it is finally.  My first time using this stamp set, it's so pretty. I also used one of my favorite colors, Perfect plum along with it's darker shade Elegant Eggplant, and Lemon Lime Twist for pop with the leaves done in Tranquil Tide.

Be sure to check out the awesome cards done by the team, and maybe even try out one of the challenges, they are so wonderful for pushing one to do better.



No comments: