Friday, February 23, 2018

Happy for you, Just add Ink # 397


The Just Add Ink Challenge for this week is Just Add H.  I had a good time looking for things that had an H in it or started with.  I almost did a die cut HELLO, but decided on these 2 sets.

I used the big basket from Basket of Wishes and put the flowers in it from Grown With Love, so my H is Happy for you.  That's pretty generic, I can use it for lots of occasions so that works well.  Go HERE to check out the challenge.

I thought all the leaves on this piece of DSP from Painted Autumn would work well with all the flowers in my basket.    I also cut 2 pieces of Garden Green the same size as my stamped die cut and layer it so the whole card was seen. The next size up with the largest of the dies and way too big.


5 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Such a sweet card Lynn and it would definitely work for many occasions. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card - I really love the delicate background paper and pretty colours. Chantell Just Add Ink

ColourmehappyDi said...

How clever you are combining both images. They look great together & with the pretty paper print. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.
Di :)

Tina said...

Aww, so sweet, and a fabulous all purpose card! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Rachael Lewsley said...

It’s great to see a creation that uses multiple sets, and the ones you chose work so well together! Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week x