Saturday, December 17, 2016

One last Christmas Card

For a special person.

Brrrrr, it may be AZ but it is cold today. Although temp is 50 and the sun is shinning, the north wind is blowing very cold air.

So, I decided a special person needed a special card and I made one last card.  There comes a time when my brain just tells me that it has done enough Christmas card, I am officially done.  But I love this.  What you cannot see very well is the design in the red strip.  It's DSP, then has the gold twine wrapped once.

Are your cards done?


3 comments:

horizonview said...

This is a really cute card, Lynn! BUT, my favorite is the one I received in the mail. I love, love, love, LOVE my card! And I love you too. Thank you so much for the handmade awesomeness in my mailbox AND for all of your inspiration here. Merry Christmas!

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

LOVED IT ++++++++++++++++++++

Lynn Hoyt said...

Thank you so much Bernath.