Tuesday, December 13, 2016

GDP066, A Birthday card



Yes, it's been several days since I've posted.  I've been doing what most of you are too, finishing up my Christmas, getting things done and mailed.  Right in the middle of all that I have a birthday to do. One of my grandsons turns 17 on the 16th of Dec, so made this one for him.

I used a new DSP stack that I fell in love with. It's so different, very usable for any age and a bit grungy, but not a lot. You can add to that if you want more. I inked the edges of tha paper with Crumb cake a bit to add some in.  The DSP stack is in the Occasions Catalog with a start date of Jan 4, 2017. Be sure and check it out and select your free items from the SAB brocure.  You will get to choose 1 item from that little catalog for each $50 you purchase from any of the current catalogs.

I have the hardest time with masculine cards and my grands are all up where that is necessary, no more cutesy cards for them.

I hope you enjoyed and I gave you a bit of inspiration. That is always my aim.




5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job on this sketch! Love your layout and use of DSP.

Connie Collins said...

Lynn, this is such a fun card and a great use of our sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

Louise Sharp said...

A gorgeous card Lyn! A beautiful take on this weeks sketch. Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

Michelle Last said...

You have wonderful taste Lynn as those balloons spoke to me from the new catalogue as well! Thanks so much for taking part this week, best wishes from all at the Global Design Project!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Thank you som uch ladies for the lovely comments. It means a lot to me.