Monday, November 7, 2016

Season of Cheer Christmas card, GDP061



A pretty simple card today for the Global Design Project challenge.  Do you ever find that a stamp in a stamp set, that is a very minor stamp actually gets used lots and lots?  For me, it is the one that stamped in white on the black. It is a great little stamp for lots of reasons, but I end up using it on dark colors for a sparkly sky very often, or just adding to the effect of the card with a little something.

I stamped the sentiment first then laid the die over top and cut it out as one piece.   I used Dimensionals to adhire my jar and the lid which is leaning against the jar.  Then I made my bow and glued the ribbon on the back side with just a little clear glue dot to help hold it on front.

I die cut some pieces and set them in place and put it all on my card base.
To check out  the challenge and see what everyone else has done, go here.



1 comment:

Jess said...

Gorgeous Lynn. I have the starry background and the leaning lid is the cutest detail. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project. Have a wonderful day!