Saturday, November 26, 2016

Joyful Christmas


There are so many great sets in our Holiday catalog this year, it's really hard to pick a favorite. But the Seasonal Bells has to be up on the top of the list. I have used it so often.

Here I embossed in Copper, then laid the copper piece sticking out on both sides under the dry embossed Holly embossing folder image.    The banners from Banners for Christmas are my favorite as I love the stitching look.  And I've included a Stitched Oval die cut.  Those Stitched dies are only available for this month, Nov 2016, until the new annual catalog comes out.

My colors are: Night of Navy, Whisper White and Pool Party, and Pear Pizzazz.   The ribbon is a retired one.

I hope you enjoyed this project, thanks so much for coming by.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

That lovely deep blue certainly shows off this card and the bells so well. I also love the snowflake card with the lovely light sponging. Beautiful.
Hugs
Margaret M