Friday, July 22, 2016

Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge #310, Make a Wish


We have a very different sketch challenge today, some people hit it right off, but it  took some thinking on my part for this one.
Here is the sketch.




What do you think? Easy?
The very first time I saw the new incolor Sweet Sugarplum close to my Rich Razzleberry, I knew they were the same color, Sweet Sugarplum is just a much lighter shade.  If youi look at my flowers you will probably think 2 are the same color, but they aren't. I have one of each, and they are done on Watercolor paper.  I love using my Aqua Brush, you can get so many more effects the with a marker.  See how some areas are lighter and some darker?  That is the look I love.

I'm kinda a bit of a control freak.  So, this suits me.  I used the little stamp in Timeless Textures for the splatter. To get this look for my flowers, I embossed the flowers in white, then colored in as I have said. The Bitty Butterfly is out of a piece of the Playful Palette DSP stack. I sure hope you enjoy.

If you would like to purchase, please just click on any graphic below.



3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love the flowers nestled on the doily...what a perfect background for them! Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team this week at Pals Paper Arts!

Susan Itell said...

Oh Lynn....what a beauty! As much as I used to fight using the "splatters" - they are now my friend. Super card!

maggie said...

A true beauty. Love how you used the doily as the circle. =) Thank you for posting mate.