Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Stampin Up, MojoMonday454



To Mojo or  not to Mojo, that is the question.  :).  I couldn't make up my mind if  I wanted to Mojo or GDP for my monday card, even tho I didn't do it until tue.  

So, for a very long time I have wanted a die cut florish.  And wow did we get what we wanted. Not one but 2 very different sets with florishes in them. I think this florish is gorgeous!

Here is the sketch if your interested:

I was going to use the box and add my die on top, but when I got the die cut It ended up so pretty just like this, I left it.

I think it's pretty self explainatory so you won't have any trouble if you decide to make it.  I did use the retired set of circles as I do not have the new ones just yet, they are on their way actually.  I also used a silver marker that I believe is retired. We usually get stuff like that at Holiday time.  But I thought white would be too stark.
Colors:  Shimmery White CS, Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Watermelon Wonder.


No comments: