Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Sketch challenge #292


The PPA challenge this week is a sketch challenge, an awesome one with lots of layers to play with.
I took my inspiration from  featured Designer Beth Beards sketch and the card she did using it.
The top colors look a bit more washed out then the bottom, I think I had the light a little to strong on the top of the card today.  

The colors are Whisper White and Marina Mist, with Organiza Ribbon in white.

I also used, The Subtles DSP Pack, Water Color Wings stamps, Butterfly Thinlits dies, basic pearls,
the 2" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, and the Butterfly embossing folder. 
Here is the sketch:

I hope I've been able to give you a bit of inspiration. Come on over to PPA and play with us! Either click on the link on the right side bar, or CLICK HERE.

Have a wonderful Easter!


6 comments:

HJ said...

Beautiful card, Lynn. I love the colors and all the different elements used to make it so pretty. Great take on the challenge.

Frenchie said...

Omg Lynn, I going in my room right now , to make one , ok
YOU!!! Vary much inspired ME ,
Hugs ❤️

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful in blue, Lynn! I LOVE the pearls and bow. The embossing adds such great texture. Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team this week!

Beth Beard said...

The colors are so pretty Lynn! Love the bow and butterfly!

Susan Itell said...

Oh Lynn....what a true "BLUE" beauty! A true work of art from your heart!

Sandie Conner said...

Those butterflies are so soft and pretty, just lovely! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!