Thursday, March 10, 2016

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Challenge #291

And it's a color challenge this week.  
I pulled out the stamp pads for these colors and just kept staring at them. I had 0 ideas in my head. I ended up just pulling down stamps and adding to my little scene one thing at a time.   Usually I have some idea in my head before I start putting down ink to paper, not this time.

I used one of the Notecards.  You can get them in Whisper white and Crumb Cake, 20 cards to a set with their own envelopes.  They are 3 1/2" x 5" and if filling up a full sized A2 card is a problem for you, this size works very well with less. 

I started with the grass, it's a stamp in the Work of Art stamp set in the Annual Catalog. The flower stamp has 3 flowers with stems and comes from Sprinkles of Life.  BTW, if you love this set and don't have it, you might want to buy it soon.  It's the Ronald McDonald house set and is replaced each year. A portion of the price goes to Ronald McDonald house.

I just stamped it over and over, added the clouds and sponged on some sky color.   I only used the little bird on the Tree builder punch, but I could have punched out the tree and the leaves as well.

I also used the Envelope Liner die for the inside of the envelope. 
I hope I have inspired you a bit.  But come on over and see the rest of the Teams work at the PPA site.

Here is this weeks colors:


8 comments:

Mary Fish said...

You designed a perfect spring day. Darling!

Wild West Paper Arts said...

Perfect timing for this cute spring card, bluebirds and all. TFS!

Brian King said...

Such a great set for these colors, Lynn! You've created a wonderful scene on this card front. Love it!

Windy Ellard said...

I love the sweet scene you created and mostly how you did not place a sentiment on the front so can be used for any occasion!

Michelle Quinno said...

Love your pretty scene, Lynn! I have such a hard time creating them. Wonderful job!

Unknown said...

LOL, Lynn... I almost never have an idea in mind when I start my cards... they just develop. You did a wonderful job building a serene scene. I could place myself among the flowers and be very happy. Love the detail for the sky!!

Peggy Noe said...

Lynn, what a sweet card. I love the little birds!! Darling!

Jackie said...

Super sweet card! I love how you worked with this fun stamp set!