Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday 358


Today I used the pretty flower in Choose Happiness for my card. I used my Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities for coloring of the flower and also to color the centers of my gold sequins.
I know the sequins are hard to see, but I put a dot of Crystal effects in the middle and let it dry. Then I could color them.
If you haven't used Crystal effects yet, you should. It's a fantastic adhesive, and can bu used over say a blob of color to create a raised effect.  As you can see, it can also be colored using the Blendies.

Here is todays sketch:
Thanks for stopping by, you can check out the products used and purchase if you like by clicking on any of the graphics below.

Just as a reminder, SU has a great promotion right now.   Sign up for Paper Pumpkin before Sept 10th and you will get the first 2 months at a 50 percent discount, that's only $10 a month for 2 months. There is way more value in these kits then that.   They are so much fun to get in the mail and so much fun to play with.



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! The color on that flower is fabulous.