Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stampin UP, A fun Class project


My monthly class was today, this set was far and away a favorite.  When I first saw it in the new catalog I knew it was going to be one of my very first purchases.  It's called Flower Patch and it has framelits for all but one or two small items, the framlits are called Flower Fair.   It is on bundle price however, so an excellent deal.

This set is a photopolymer set, so you can see completely through it for placement. That allows for over stamping, which just gives you so many more ways to use the set.

For my colors on this I used, Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey and Crisp Cantaloupe. I did the first stamping by inking up my stamp, then stampin off onto paper, then onto my card. Inked the next stamp and stamped on top of that image on the card. So, you get what looks like two colors.  You get a whole different look using 2 different colors and/or using the dies to cut then apply.
This next picture is a card I made showing how you can make it even better.

I used the Hardwood background stamp to make a fence on this one.

Thanks for stopping by, let me know if I can answer any questions.


1 comment:

Tehachap said...

Beautiful cards... love the color combinations!