Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Happy, Happy, Happy


Yaaaaaaaa, I now have a space where I can sit and work so I'm able to get more stamping done.

I have loved this border design ever since I first saw it on DSP and I'm thrilled to have it in a stamp now. There are 3 different borders to the set, such fun.   I've already told you I just love whimsy! And SU has given some great touches of it in this new catalog.

The card base is cut at 4 1/4" on the long edge of the paper, making a narrower, longer card that opens at the bottom.   I used the Back to Black DSP from the new catalog, stamped and colored in my border and attached. Then added the sentiment and a couple more banners for back ground, wrapped some white Bakers twine and that's it.

The sentiment seemed to work well as it is off kilter and a bit funky too.

Click on any of the images below to be taken to my store where you can check the products out more and choose if you'd like to purchase.


1 comment:

Tehachap said...

I like the border too! Nice card, and it would really work well for a Father's day card too!