Monday, April 14, 2014

Mojo Monday 341, Your my best mate


Good morning!  Not for too much longer, but it still is here.

Before we go over the card, I have to tell you, I had the very best time over the weekend! It was touch and go for a long time whether I'd be able to make the trip to Tucson, but in the end I was able to go and meet up with a group of PAL's that I've been interacting with online for 2 yrs.   It was so awesome to meet them in person!

I have to tell you, we have the most wonderful group of Stampin Up demonstrators you can imagine and we have so much fun and get so much inspiration  from each other in our online group.  If you have ever thought you would like to be a part of Stampin Up, just come on in!   If you would like to talk to me about it and get some answers to questions, just leave me a comment with contact info and I'll write or call you.   I can't imagine having more fun doing anything then playing with paper and ink and sharing it all with our group.

Ok, sorry, I'm still on such a high from our meet up I just can't stop thinking about it and I would love to have more people have that fun too.

The DSP today came from the Occasions catalog, if you like it, it's ending soon, you might want to grab it. It's called High Tide. Hubby and I love the ocean and the nautical theme so much, I think this one will be his birthday card.  The sentiment would be awesome for a child too. The sentiment is from the set Hello Sailor, that goes beautifully with the DSP.   I was just in the mood to make a fun card, so here it is.

Colors are Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Whisper White and Smoky Slate.

If you would like to see more, just click on the images below.  Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

Mary Lou Glick said...

What a great card, Lynn!