Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Mojo Monday 340, Thinking of you

Slow poke here.  I'm getting better all the time, but still have limits on how much I can do in a day.
So, yesterday the priority was Curves, and while in town, I had a couple other stops. By the time I got home I was bushed and took a nap in my chair. LOL

So, here is my Mojo Monday card, just a day late. I only used 3 colors, I liked Basic Gray for the card base is it gave more of a contrast then the Smoky Slate would have, and I also used Crisp Cantaloupe.

I used the Dictionary background stamp.  After inking it up with Smoky Slate, I stamped on a piece of paper then on my background piece.

The large flower stamp is Gifts of Kindness, and the smaller pieces are from Polka Dot Pieces. Got together very nicely, don't they? I punched the flower pieces out using the 1 1/4" scallop circle punch,  stamped my sentiment, cut the banner end using scissors and inked the edges of that piece a bit.

Candy dots finished it all off nicely.   The sketch used ribbon at the top, but it just didn't need or want that I don't think.





It was a pretty quick card, I think it could be used for many different themes, and the dictionary stamp works really well for masculine cards. 


No comments: