Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stampin Up class project


We had a class yesterday and of the 3 projects this was everyone's favorite.  I must say, I love it as well.   Not being much of a Washi tape lover, I hadn't bought any, until Stampin Up did them in gold!
(Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape set-133000) (Occasions mini Catalog)
Wow, love it, and paired with one of the vellum papers in the new vellum DSP pack,(Fancy Foil Designer vellum-gold-133363)(Silver-133364) does it get any better.  Also, if you have ever used vellum you know how hard it is to glue down without the glue showing, the Washi tape accomplished that, I simply overlapped it slightly. The hearts in the middle of the card are from the vellum paper.

I used the oval frame in the Designer Frames embossing folder, then cut around the outside edge. Stamped the sentiment (Yippee Skippee) in gold (allow to dry for a while or hit it with the heat gun to dry the ink, then cut it out using the xl oval punch.

I choose one flower from the Petite Petals bundle and stamped them using Real red CS and White embossing ink and white embossing powder, then punched. (Clear bundle-134822, Occasions mini)
I finished it off with Gold Bakers Twine (132975)


No comments: