Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mojo Monday 327, Stampin Up



Good morning, I'm a bit late this week, but I got here.  I have company, so this will be short and sweet.
Some new products here from the Occasions catalog.  (132996) I am really loving the Fresh Prints DSP. This is the card sized version, 4 1/2" x 6 1/5". So very usable for cards and smaller things.

I picked the colors out of the DSP, Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Whisper White.

The Heart image is Language of Love, from the new Occasions catalog.

The sentiment is from Really good greetings, such fun sentiments in that set.

I also used a new embossing folder, you are getting a sneak peek at the Decorative Dots embossing folder. A free choice in the SAB brochure. It goes live on Jan 28th!  For each $50 you spend in a current catalog, you can choose one item from the SAB.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week.

Here is the sketch:




No comments: