Friday, December 27, 2013

Pals Paper Arts 185



Well! I really have been away from my blog for a long time.  I just got slammed by Christmas and then a little burned out. But I'm feeling better now and just had to play with this sketch. It's simple, but there are so many ways to use it.  The staff has done a fantastic job with it.   You really do need to stop by and see all the fabulous cards they have created.
Here is the sketch.



Just click the link on the right side bar and join in the fun.

There is a little sneak peek in this card, the Watercolor Wonder paper. It's really soft and pretty. But I love watercolor so it spoke to me. It's in the new Occasions catalog which will be live on Jan 3.

I used Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.
Products in this card include, Watercolor Wonder DSP (132994)
Silver Foil
Silver Ribbon
Label Love Stamp set and punch
Rhinestones
I'll try to post more often now that the holidays are over, at least until my surgery in Jan, then I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to get back to playing with paper and ink, not too long I hope.

Thanks for stopping by and if you are so inclined and would like to purchase from me, or just download current catalogs, or do some window shopping and see current promotions, go
HERE

1 comment:

Peggy Noe said...

Lynn, your card is so bright and cheery! Love that DSP! Thanks for playing with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!