Monday, December 16, 2013

Mojo Monday 324, Sneak Peek 2014 SAB


I fell in love with this sketch the minute I saw it. And since I have most of my Christmas cards done and ready to go out, but am short a couple, that decided the theme for it as well.

Don't you just love those little banners? They come in a set and there is a little banner punch as well.
Both the banner punch and Banner Blast stamp set and freebies in this years SAB sale.  It doesn't start until Jan 28th so you have a wait, but such cool items for free. If you don't know how this sale works, well, you buy $50 in product in any current catalog and you get to choose one free item in the SAB catalog. You can get as many as you like, just spend the $50 for each choice.

So, I only used a couple colors, Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant.

Banner Blast stamp set
Banner punch
Sweet Essentials stamp set for the sentiment
Festive Flurries stamp and dies
Gold Twine, in the Occasions mini catalog, it starts Jan 3rd.
Silver Glimmer paper.

I hope you have enjoyed this little peek at the coming goodies.
If you don't have a demonstrator and would like an Occasions mini, leave me a note with an email or other way to reach you. Or you can email me at KRAFTYCAT AT GMAIL DOT COM

No comments: