Friday, September 20, 2013

Stampin Up PPA 172

My PPA card is pretty simple this time. I think the poinsettia speaks for itself.
I used the Joyful Christmas set from the Holiday Catalog.
I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, and I embossed the poinsettia. Then I colored in the berries using a Cherry Cobbler Marker, it's hard to see but I used a Rhinestone in the center also. And I added 3 Rhinestones at the bottom.

I embossed a piece of Cherry Cobbler with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (116824) then cut 3 strips.

I used our new Envelope Punch board to make the matching envelope.  Card size is 5 1/2" square and I used that size on the board to make the envelope as well.


That is just about it. The punch board order # is 133774

Thanks for Stopping by and I hope I've given you some inspiration. If you would like to look or download catalogs or place an order, you can do that   HERE

4 comments:

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Very bright and cheery! Great Christmas Card :)

Susan Itell said...

Lynn...this is beautiful and what a super idea to emboss and then cut out the strips! Love the texture and feel it gives!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love those embossed strips, Lynn! That was a great idea and your poinsettia is gorgeous. Nice job with this week's Pals sketch!

Cindy Hall said...

I love this gorgeous red and white card! The embossed strips are a fabulous detail with the poinsettia! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!