Friday, September 20, 2013

Stampin Up PPA 172

My PPA card is pretty simple this time. I think the poinsettia speaks for itself.
I used the Joyful Christmas set from the Holiday Catalog.
I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, and I embossed the poinsettia. Then I colored in the berries using a Cherry Cobbler Marker, it's hard to see but I used a Rhinestone in the center also. And I added 3 Rhinestones at the bottom.

I embossed a piece of Cherry Cobbler with the Petals-a-Plenty embossing folder (116824) then cut 3 strips.

I used our new Envelope Punch board to make the matching envelope.  Card size is 5 1/2" square and I used that size on the board to make the envelope as well.


That is just about it. The punch board order # is 133774

Thanks for Stopping by and I hope I've given you some inspiration. If you would like to look or download catalogs or place an order, you can do that   HERE

5 comments:

Shannon Jaramillo said...

Very bright and cheery! Great Christmas Card :)

Susan Itell said...

Lynn...this is beautiful and what a super idea to emboss and then cut out the strips! Love the texture and feel it gives!

Susan Itell said...

Beautiful Lynn...the embossing and then cutting them out as strips is perfect!!! Love it!

Dawn Tidd said...

Love those embossed strips, Lynn! That was a great idea and your poinsettia is gorgeous. Nice job with this week's Pals sketch!

Cindy Hall said...

I love this gorgeous red and white card! The embossed strips are a fabulous detail with the poinsettia! Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!