Sunday, September 22, 2013

Christmas cards for class

I know it can seem a little early for Christmas cards, but if you are a crafter you know it's really helpful to get an early start.  It takes some doing to decide just what you want to do and gather all the goodies to do it, then make your cards.

I had class last week, and we did one fall card and this Christmas card, I showed it two ways, I love them both, but we did up the one stamped in Cherry Cobbler.

This is a set of ornaments/dies from last years Holiday catalog, however they are still available on carry over.  The silver ribbon is in this years Holiday catalog and the frame cut out is Deco Framelits, new in this years main catalog. 
The sentiment is from Christmas Messages also in the Holiday Catalog.





Here I used the Glimmer paper (124005).  It was just too stark when I first did it and it just needed a bit of something. I found the perfect something. It's from the set Very Merry Tags in the holiday catalog and uses the Mosaic punch. I stuck a rhinestone for a bit of added bling.

I always have a lot of fun with these ladies, so with all the holidays coming up, I decided to make class a bit more special.  I baked a Pumpkin bundt cake, turned out so yummy!  Plus we had a snack mix and fall flowers and a cute little gifty.
I'll post more about all that later in the week.










I will have more on class as well as photos of our table and my cute little gifty with a link to the instructions to make it later in the week. For now, thanks so much for stopping by. 
If you would like to make a purchase or just look at and/or download catalogs, see new promotions ect, you can do that right   HERE

No comments: