Friday, May 24, 2013

Celebrate, a Graduation card



I had two grandsons graduate this year, one from college ( that one has already scored himself a job) and one from High School.

While I'm quite sure there wasn't a whole lot of looking at the card or caring it was hand made, after all he was after the goodies inside. LOL.   I still wanted something neat. 


Whisper White, Basic black and the wonderful, glittery, Glimmer paper. You will love this paper if you haven't yet tried it. The glitter doesn't brush off. 
I stamped on the back using the stars from Simply Stars, a new stamp set for the 2013/2014 catalog.
Then I cut them out.  Using black I cut a piece of CS and used the scallop border punch, placed a little strip of the silver glimmer paper across it and stamped the sentiment from Best Of Birthdays.(132929) clear set. You can purchase the Best of Birthdays until March of 2014, the stars will be available on May 31.
That's it, pretty simple and any colors will work.  Probably should have posted this as one of my 10min cards huh?

Please let me know how you like this one and if you enjoy the 10 min series on wed's, I'd love to know.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Terri Orr said...

This is a wonderfully elegant, simple and sophisticated beauty!