Monday, April 22, 2013

Mojo Monday 290







And so, here I am, freshly back from the Stampin Up regional at the home office in UT.  What a day we had!  I hope you all are looking forward to the new catalog cause it's seriously fantastic!

So, this morning I had gone to bed early as I was soooo tired from my weekend. It was over 500miles each way, up on friday, back on sunday and a big late day in between.
I hope your monitor shows the Perfect Plum better then mine is, when I cleaned up the photo it just wouldn't come up looking plum for me, but that is what it is. I paired it with Pool Party and Basic Gray.
The stamps are from the Best Of sets, Best of Butterflies and Best Of Flowers, the 25th anniversary sets.
SU is doing one a month, they are a great price and while it is the best of from older sets there are some new ones in each one as well.  If you buy each one in the month it is brought in, after 6 of them you can get a free set.
Colors:
Whisper White
Perfect Plum
Pool Party
Basic Gray

Supplies:
Neutrals Designer Series Paper Pad  (117157)
Best Of Butterflies (133345) Clear
Best Of  Flowers (133342) Clear
Fancy Fan embossing Folder  (127751)








Thanks for stopping by.
If you would like to shop now, GO HERE

1 comment: