Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cards using items from new SU 2013-2014 catalog



I am just so excited! I was so lucky to be able to go to the Home Office regional this past weekend. We not only got the new catalog, but we got to buy some goodies too!
I can't show the catalog and I can't show you the stuff, but I can show you items made from it all and I'm so excited to do that.

So, here is the first card, card #2 will be posted tomorrow.
New color, Strawberry Slush, yummy color!  See those flowers? I made those. It's so easy and you can make them any color you want.  And yup, that's a new punch and stamp set to go with.
Colors:
Crumb Cake
Wild Wasabi
Soft Suede
STRAWBERRY SLUSH

Supplies:
LABEL LOVE
Label Collection Framelits
SIMPLE PRESSED CLAY
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Neutrals Designer Series Pad
Perfect Dots embossing folder