Monday, December 17, 2012

Mojo Monday 272



I am loving this sketch, how fun is this? I kept it fairly simple I think, but added in some fun elements
Colors:
Whisper White
Real Red
Supplies:
Papillion Potpourri  #123757 Wood,  #123759 Clear
Elegant Butterfly punch  #127526,
1 inch square punch  #124094
Fancy Fan embossing folder  #127751
Rhinestones  #119246
Ribbon   I have to admit to using a retired ribbon, Christmas wiped me out of red ribbon. The 1/8th inch taffeta ribbon would have been excellent on this. #119251. At least that's what I would have used.
For layering I cut the red on top of the white card 1/8th inch smaller then the card, and cut the white 1/8th inch smaller then the red, and embossed it.
Be sure to watch for the new butterfly punch coming in the spring catty, it is sized for the smaller butterflys in this set.
So, here is the sketch:
Have a great week!

3 comments:

Firenze said...

Oh sooooo pretty! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Lady Bug Stampers said...

beautiful card

Kristen said...

love love that embossing folder, lovely!

Visiting from Mojo Monday challenge
xo, Kristina
Would love for you to come visit me too <3
www.pearlgateway.com