Monday, December 10, 2012

Mojo Monday 271

And it's time for a new sketch again. Here is my take on the sketch.

colors used:
Very Vanilla
Raspberry Ripple
Pink Pirouette
Supplies:
Pretty Postage,(the candle cake)
Delicate Doily Sizzlits L for the doily
Brights DSP Stack, base patterned paper.
Word Play (Wish big sentiment)
Seam Binding
Scallop edge punch
I cut my card length wise, making it longer and narrower instead of the more usual way of cutting across the short side. It's still the same size, it just opens different.
I love the Designer Series Paper Stacks. There is one for each color set and they are double sided with patterns perfect for cards.
Thanks for stopping by, be sure to stop in wed when I post another Fast and Fabulous 10 min card. It actually makes up in about 5 min, but I have also made an upgraded card with matching envy. That one only takes 10 min.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun birthday card! Love the colors and those fun little scallopes. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!