Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 of the 10 days of Christmas

I'm a little late today, sorry about that. I had chest pains yesterday morning and have been in the hosp. They still don't know what happened, but I am just happy to be home.
This is my favorite card of all the ones I have done so far this year. And, it's so simple.
Colors used:  Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla
Other stuff:  Keepsake ornament stamp set and die cuts, Perfect Plum 1/4 inch ribbon, Very Vanilla Seam binding, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Corner rounder, Rhinestone basic jewels (pg 175 main catty).
Petite Pairs stamp set,  Clear embossing powder.

Instead of cutting cardstock landscape, cut down the center lengthwise,  fold plum cardstock to make care.
Use corner rounder on the bottom corners.  Cut Very Vinally slightly smaller, I left extra space on the bottom and attached right at the top of the plum.  Stamp sentiment, then run through the embossing folder, attach to card. 
To stamp the ornament, first load the stamp up with Versamark ink, then stamp onto the Perfect Plum pad, then stamp the paper. Quickly cover with clear embossing powder. Heat being careful to not over heat, when the embossing powder turns shiny, it's done.
Attach a piece of Perfect Plum ribbon, add Stampin Dimensionals  and attach to card. Stick a rhinestone to center. Tie a seam binding ribbon around top of ornament.
Hope you enjoyed and I sparked an idea for you. See you tomorrow.

To Purchase Stampin Up from me, CLICK HERE

No comments: