Friday, April 6, 2012

A birthday card

One of my friends is having her 75th birthday party tomorrow, so I made her a card. It sort of suits her. Probably not the most gorgeous card I've ever done, but as I said, it suits her and I know she will love it.
I got the idea off Pinterest recently, seems like everyone is getting ideas there anymore. Love Pinterest.
So, here it is, normally what I make is very far off from my inspiration card, but that isn't the case here. It just worked up so easy.


I also recently did a card for my Art Haven group, we did a shaped card swap and I choose one of Penny Duncan's shaplie files to make my card from. I was pretty happy with it.

All the pieces except the border, were cut with my Eclips. Love that machine! It cuts like a dream no matter how involved the item is.

No comments: