Saturday, November 12, 2011

Making Snowflakes

I thought I'd show off my snowflakes.  Now I didn't make the files, but a lady named Monica did and she has the neatest cut files!  You can check them out for yourself HERE  .
I've been trying out different papers for them. I'm doing them double sided and that seems to be what was intended. But you don't have to if you just want them for cards or added to the top of a box. I'm going to put mine together and put one each on my girls Christmas bags to be used as a tree ornament.
I found that I loved the double sided pearl paper from Walmart, it comes in a pad with 4 or 5 colors. I also loved the blue paper and I tried a heavy paper with raised shiny silver pattern on it.

1 comment:

Tammy D said...

I too love Monica's work. You have done a fab job with those snowflakes. I cut them out last year in silver and gold vinyl to decorate by entrance hall! I will have to check out that paper at Walmart.