Saturday, January 20, 2024

Butterflys and flowers #685 Just add ink

 

I love making cards using flowers.  And this week Just Add Ink's challenge is to do just that.   Find them here.

I for some reason, have a lot of precut cards of many sizes I had bought at some time. This is an A2 card that already had the watercolor wash. 

I added an embossing folder for texture, and had been waiting for a chance to use one of the border dies I recently purchased.  After stamping, cutting and coloring my flower, I decided I needed a bit more and found just the right little butterfly die. I put a piece of the purple paper over the right side of the inside to bring it all together. 

Thank you so much for looking. 

3 comments:

Jan said...

Hi Lynne, this is so pretty! Love the soft pretty background and how it brings the flowers to life. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

ColourmehappyDi said...

Thanks for playing along with our flower challenge at Just Add Ink, Lynne. I love that the lacy border reflects the shape of the flower petals. And butterflies are always a good addition to a floral card... or any card.
Diane, JAI

Chantell Randall said...

Oh the watercolour wash is perfect for your card and these fun whimsical flowers. Chantell Just Add Ink