Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Peace on Earth, Paper Players #519

 

I must say, I probably have lots of cards that would have met the tic tac toe board this week.  But this one was so much fun to make.

I did the top row across, patterned paper, die cut and embossing. 

Most of this is really old. The star stamps was a 2 box set and the heart framelets came with.  But it's one I probably will never part with, how can something like this go out of style? It just can't.   I paired it with purple as you see, just to be a little different and because I love purple, but it would look gorgeous in Bermuda bay too or many other colors, I just think with the silver and white back ground Bermuda bay would really stand out.

The sentiment is new, from a set called Wrapped in Christmas, It just seemed to fit this card.  


Here is the challenge and the tic tac toe board to play from. 

There are lots more pretties to see at the site, and maybe you'll join in?  Thanks for stopping and I truly hope I've given you some inspiration.

2 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautiful Lynn! Your card is fresh and the classic silver and white combo with a pop of purple really elegant. I agree you could make this with lots of different accent colours too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card, Lynn! Love the pop of purple with the silver. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!