Wednesday, March 13, 2019

You are the best, Festive-Friday#0029



Now that I have finished my grandson's wedding invitations, I can get back to making cards.  So, today I did one up for the Festive Friday challenge.  It's spring over there.

Even here in AZ it has been a colder then normal winter, it warmed up for a few days but now it's cold again.  Rumor has it that starting on friday, we will be starting to warm again.  Not that I'm anxious, I really would like to hold off summer.  That 5 months of 100+ temps. 

The set is in the 2019 Occasions catalog, it's just gorgeous.   It's called Wonderful Romance, this DSP piece is vellum printed. I've backed it with white though so it can be seen better. I also stamped a couple more extra leaves from vellum and added for extra effect.    

Sure looks like spring to me! If you are so inclined, the hosts over at Festive Friday give out points for prizes, come on over and play with us.


2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Lynn! I LOVE the edge. This is my favorite vellum ever! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

horizonview said...

What Ann said ... this card and that vellum are stunning! I must go look at this set in the catalog now. I will NOT let this weekend go by without making a card or two!