Thursday, March 8, 2018

Happy Birthday in Copper foil, #FMS327


We have a sketch challenge from Freshly Made Sketches this week.  I've been dying to use my brand new pack of Springtime Foils DSP, all heavy paper with 3 different metallic designs. And it can be colored too.  Plus, it's free!!!  Just purchase at least $50 in SU current product and you can choose this free.

The flower here is cut from one of the metallic designed papers in the set.  I used my Blends on this.
So here is the challenge, and you can check it out here as well.

I used Thick Whisper white CS, then Pink Pirouette, then added the bottom piece after I colored it with my Bermuda Bay blends markers.    I colored the flower off another piece and fussy cut that and added it.    The frame for my sentiment is from Bunch of Banners dies, when you cut it, it creates it's own frame.  You can cut a 2nd one out of whatever color you would like and add that or do as I did and use the Blends to color the frame piece.    After coloring I pushed them together turned them over and added Stampin Dimensionals so they would hold them both together.

Happy Stampin.


2 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous card! The metallic touches are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Claire said...

I'd never have known it was dp that you'd used - I thought your flower was a metal embellishment! Such a pretty take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at FMS this week!