Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Occasions and SAB catalog, come get your free stuff

Check out the video of the all new Occasions catalog for 2018. And don't forget about the free items from the SAB brochure as well. Spend at least $50 and start getting free stuff.

So, now I have this cute little card.  Unfortunately I hit a knot in the wood (LOL) when I stamped my sentiment. I'm going to fix it, but meanwhile, it's still a cute little card. I'll post when I fix it too.

My little kitty on the chair is from Mediterranean Moments in the Annual catalog, but the sentiment and little bird ( isn't he just so cute?) are from Friendships Sweetest Thoughts in the new Occasions catalog. The images from that set are so adorable as well.
I used Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler, and painted with Blends.

In addition to everything else you get for placing an order from Jan 3rd to Mar 31, you will get extra goodies.  Freebies for each $50 or $100 order depending on what you select for your free things.  $150 order will get you 2 or 3 items depending, plus your $15 host credit for anything you want.

Place a $250 order and get all those SAB free items, your host credit plus an additonal $25 to spend.
This is sure the best time of year to order, you come away with so much!

Thanks for stopping.  Happy shopping.


No comments: