Friday, December 8, 2017

Stampin Up, Sneak Peek at new SAB Stamp set, FMS#316


My Christmas cards are ready to go out, so I decided I could play with a couple of the new sets coming out in Jan.  This one is called Heartfelt Blooms.  That is one stamp and it's gorgeous. It's an SAB (Sale a Bration) stamp set. 
To get this one or any of the many sets in the SAB brochure, you just spend $50, for each $50 you can choose something from that brochure. We have a new catagory this year that you can choose for spending a higher amount. It's up to you, but it's the very best time to buy and end up with lots of freee goodies.
If you spend the base amount to get host credit,$150, you choose up to 3 sets from the SAB brochure and you also get to choose anything out of the Annual Catalog worth up to $15.  

I used Soft Sky, Whisper White and Rich Razzelberry for my flowers.  I have some other ideas in mind to try out as well, but for my first card with it, all one color worked well.

I simply stamped the image, did a quick watercolor on the Watercolor paper I used and layered it over. There is a Rich Razzleberry layer under the watercolor paper that I made just just 1/4" larger.

I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for inspiration:




And check out the team's cards here.


2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

What a gorgeous sneak peek!! Love the colors on this. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

The detail on this stamp is so pretty! Thanks for the sneak peek, and thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!