Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Birthday class card


This card was used for my class last week.  It is very simple, and was a lot of fun to make.  My class had a really good time with it.  The set is called Happy Birthday Gorgeous and the big Happy Birthday on the card is the Die that comes with the bundle, available June 1, 2017.
The balloons in this set are punched out with the balloon punch that is current.

I used the little swirlys in the set as the string for the balloons and stamped them around just for effect.
Colors are Tranquil Tide, Peekaboo Peach, and Flirty Flamingo.   Tranquil Tide is a brand new incolor that is in the new annual catalog June 1.
After die cutting the Happy Birthday from white, I sponged on the 3 colors, I think it turned out very festive.   Colors can be changed to make this a masculine card without a problem.

I hope you enjoyed and got some inspiration. I know you are going to enjoy the new catalog!


No comments: