Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stampin Up PPA#322, The Bells are Ringing


And it's Thur, time for another PPA Challenge.  It's sketch challege week, so here is mine.  And here is the sketch:




I think there are just too many fabulous Christmas sets this year.  Is that even possible? For me it is, my brain gets overwhelmed and I can't decide what to do!  Does that happen to anyone else? I think I do better when I don't buy so much, but how can I not?  This is the best Holiday catalog I have ever seen!
So, this card really needed to be over sized, but I like my A2 card size for the most part.  And all this pretty ribbon I got! I just had to use a piece.

I'm not a huge fan of Delightful Dijon, we all have our favs and not so favs, and this is one of my not so favs, but it just seemed to work here!
I LOVE this DSP pack!!! Presents and Pinecones.  So many beautiful patterns.

Should I take this time to make sure you know that for the month of Oct, if you buy 3 DSP packs, you get one free, and you couldn't pick a better year, they are so pretty and cute.   The sale is good for both the annual catalog and Holiday catalog, however, note the exceptions.     Sale is NOT good for the Specialty DSP or for the Stacks, those are the little pads, both 6x6 and 12x12 are not included.

I'm scheduling my post, so along with you all, I can't wait to see what Susan Itell does with her sketch challenge this week!


4 comments:

Ginger said...

What a sweet backdrop for those classy bells. And the embossing adds such a nice texture. hanks for playing with the PPA this week Lynn.

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

J AIME CE QUE TU FAIS /// BRAVO

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful as always, Lynn! I LOVE the embossing and the ribbon. Both add so much texture! Thanks for sharing with the Sketch Team this week at PPA!

Susan Itell said...

Hi Lynn and I totally agree with you....WOW - there are soooooo many great Christmas Stamps sets this year! LOVE what you did with the DSP....It is great that you can just cut this beautiful paper and have it be such a POP! Thanks for playing this week!