Thursday, April 7, 2016

Stampin Up, Pals Paper arts #295, A color challenge

Time for another color challenge.
You may wonder what we do with all these cards we make.  I used to send to Operation Write Home, however, that mission is over, and big Thanks to Sandy Allnock for all the hard work for so many years.  I know it had to be really nice for our military to be able to select a hand made card to send to someone at home.

So, Now I send cards if requested for some reason.  But I am about to get out of my lazy chair and start going through my cards to sort.  One of my daughters has requessted some, and I think I will start sending a card a day.  I may send them all one day each week, but I am going to make the effort to send one a day.  I know where this one is headed.

I used the Wink of Stella on this one. I dearly love that stuff, how fun to brush on that beautiful glittery look and it doesn't come off.  Here is a close up.
I think the butterfly shows it off best. It doesn't really glitter here but you can see it on there.  What a fun addition to a card.

Here are our colors this week.
Michelle Quinno is our host this week, didn't she pick great colors?




7 comments:

Mary Fish said...

What was life like before Wink of Stella? Such a sweet card and I'm sure even more sparkle and bling in real life!

Peggy Noe said...

Love that Garden in Bloom set! So good to see it again, Lynn. You just have a way with that Wink of Stella!!

Wild West Paper Arts said...

Lynn... thanks for the Wink of Stella tip. Such a sweet card.

Debbie Crowley said...

Lynn, this is absolutely sweet... and thank you for the Wink of Stella tip also. I haven't used it yet, but think I will.

Brian King said...

Such a sweet card, Lynn! I love how you've used the scallop circle here and the details of the sweet flowers.

Michelle Gleeson said...

You were able to capture the gimmer of the wink of stella making the flowers dance on your card. Such a sweet card.

Michelle Quinno said...

Lynn, I'm so happy you liked my colors! You did a wonderful job with them. This is so pretty! I love the white on crumb cake.