Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stampin Up, Global Design Project challenge #023


And this week GDP has a theme challenge. How fun.  Hmmm, can you guess from my card? 
It's balloons!  Go off on the wild side like I did with this card, or make that birthday card you just know your going to need soon. 

I used Watercolor paper and aqua painter to put my sky and ground in.  My idea was to have the balloons lifting the car up to travel though the sky.  Did you get that? I wasn't really sure I managed to get that feeling across, but I sure hope so.

I stamped on Designer Series Paper for my "Bug", and popped it up to float.  I used Sprinkles of Life for the clouds, I think those are the best clouds!  Beautiful  Ride for the car and little balloons. That little ballon works with the Party Punch Pack that bundles with the Party Wishes stamps in the 2016 Occasions catalog.
The DSP I used is in the Cherry On Top 6x6 Designer series paper stack in the Annual catalog.

I hope you will try the challenge out, it's a great way to sharpen your card making skills.

Check out the challenge HERE.  
You'll find my store HERE
Thanks for stopping by!







2 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

I love your fun card Lynn! I definitely understood what you intended to convey. Great idea to paper piece the car too.

Brian King said...

Adorable card, Lynn! The balloons are perfect with the love bug. So cute! I'm so glad you played along with this week's Balloons Theme Challenge at the Global Design Project - thanks!