Monday, December 7, 2015

Stampin Up, Mojo Monday #427, Birthday Boy


I decided to do the Mojo monday sketch today. I needed to make a birthday card for one of my 16yr old grandsons.  Yes, I do have more then one 16 yr old.  I have 3 girls, and within one years time, they each gave birth to a boy.   It's wonderful for them to have each other, but I do better with girl stuff, so hard on Grandma.

I used the 6x6 Cherry On Top DSP stack from the annual catalog. I haven't used it much, and haven't done much of anything except from the Holiday catalog, so it was a nice break.

If you haven't noticed the Tin of Cards, you might want to take a look. This sentiment is in that stamp set and the tin comes with lots of goodies to set up a tin for those cards you make ahead, plus the stamp set has lots of really nice sentiments and a couple images that are really cute.

If I'd thought about it before I was done and taking pictures, I might have waited to make this until my preorder was here for the new Occasions catalog tonight.  That birthday set I ordered would work great with this.

Oh well, another day, got lots of boys to make cards for.


No comments: