Thursday, October 22, 2015

Stampin Up, Pals Paper Arts Challenge #273


SURPRISE! A Christmas card! LOL. Ok, I know I do a lot of them, but hey how else can I play with all the absolutely wonderful SU Holiday goodies?

This DSP is fabulous!  All shiny, gold and black, and so much fun to use. If you don't get any other DSP, do get this one.  I used gold foil peeking out from under the black snowflake  design from Winter Wonderland DSP. I could easily have used black for the sentiment here and it would have looked stunning, but I love my colors, so I added in a touch of Cherry Cobbler.

I hope you enjoy, come play with us at the PPA!

 

4 comments:

Rae said...

Beautiful and so glamorous Lynn. Great idea with the metallic doilies. Thanks for playing PPA273 with us this week!

Windy Ellard said...

loving your foil doilies and the black/white/gold!

Brian King said...

Lynn, What a beautiful use of the doilies in your design. Great way to match up with the sketch without feeling forced. Love the simplicity of your central sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us for this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge!

Just a Thought... said...

GREAT card Lynn!!! Love the use of your doilies!! VERY clever!! Thank you for playing along!!!