Sunday, August 9, 2015

Stampin Up PP color challenge #257, Sneak Peek for 2015 Holiday Catalog



Ok so I might, just might have gotten a wee bit too grungy with this, think? It just looked to "clean" before However, you can see the beauty of theses leaves. New for fall in the Holiday catty. I had to have this set right off the bat!   Strangely enough, I am not a fall or leaf kinda person, but these had that gorgeous stained glass look and spoke to me.  I'm sure you will be seeing them a lot.

I used the new SU Archival Black ink.  TIP: Be sure you have Staz On cleaner before you use this or the new Archival Basic Gray ink, then rub a good amount on the stamp to clean, do not use water until you are fairly sure it's completely clean, then rinse.  It may still stain a little. But honestly it doesn't look bad and of course will not come off on other projects you use the stamp on.

After stamping and using the die for this leaf, I just sponged on the colors for the challenge.
I also sponged the Boho embossed piece just a little bit. Here is the colors for the challenge.
And go here to play.

Although I am showing the items I used, the new ones in the catalog will not be avail. until Sept 1.


2 comments:

Tracey R Gates said...

I think it looks great.

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I am a fan of grungy...so I think your card is perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!