Thursday, July 30, 2015

Stampin Up, Paper Players 255, Sneak peek SU 2015 Holiday Catalog

I have a fun sneak peek for you today.  This Designer series paper and this stamp set are from the new 2015 Holiday catalog.  I was lucky enough to win this set and Paper while at Convention.

It will not be available to for purchase until Sept 1st, just so you know. I'll have the listings for you to be able to find it all just so that it will make things easier come Sept.   You will be seeing a lot more soon, our pre order period starts Aug 4th.

The Paper Players challenge this week is a sketch challenge.

Lots and lots of ways to use this one!  And I really wanted to show off this snowflake set. The  snowflake I have used here is compatable with the Flower Medallion punch, and in the Holiday catalog you'll fine a punch for the 2 small snowflakes. There is also a larger snowflake.  And some sentiments!

I hope you enjoy!


1 comment:

LeAnne said...

What a great way to tease us with these new goodies! Lucky you to have won them! I can't wait to see everything the new mini brings. Your snowflake is just as pretty as can be! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!