Sunday, March 22, 2015

Patriotic rag quilt

Normally you expect to see my latest SU item, I mean after all I am an SU demo.  However
I do a lot of other crafts too, and have gotten back into quilting.
This was suppose to be my hubbies Christmas present but I was in too bad a shape to even start it then.
So, as of today it is finished.

I have no patience at all so I had never made a whole quilt before. Lots of wall hangings, pillows, tree skirts, tote bags ect.  This one is a lap quilt and actually ended up pretty large.  He loves it, he is big on Patriotic.
I used a Layer cake from MSQC, with 2 layers of flannel. One inside for batting and one for backing.
These make up so fast, it's really neat. 
You'll find lots of good tuts if you google, so I won't go into that.  But if you sew or quilt you may want to check out MSQC.

No comments: