Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pals Paper Arts 239, Crazy About You

This is the classic me. I started with one stamp in mind and ended up with a totally different way to go. I just never know where my brain will lead me. .

For some reason I just have not grabbed this stamp set at all yet, and it's such a great one. Tons of sentiments that you can mix and match and 3 darling graphics.

This is actually a very simple card, One stamp set, ok, 2 stamp sets if you count the background.  3 colors. Here are the three colors.
http://www.palspaperarts.com/

Just click on the colors to go to the PPA challenge, just look around or how about joining us?


6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Fabulous card, Lynn! I really love the pop of red on the muted text paper.

Unknown said...

Very nice card, Lynn. The red flower is perfectly placed. Great design.

Maggie said...

Lynn, I absolutely love how you make stamping flowers look so easy. You truly inspire me to try and try again. =) Thank you for joining us for the color challenge at PPA #239.

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely beautiful, Lynn! I love the red flower...It absolutely "pop" against the text! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Brian King said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love that you let the bold, red flower be the star of this project. Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts color challenge.

TenSGal said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! Love that bright red flower!