Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stampin Up, Fall folder fun


I did this on awhile ago, and it just never got posted. I love playing with embossing folders, you can ink them up all you want and it doesn't hurt a thing, just washes off.
Depending on which side of the folder you ink, you get different looks.   This folder doesn't seem to have a right or top side, either way you use it, it's gorgeous.
I simply inked up one side side adding in a second color.  
It's been a while, but I believe this is Daffodil Delight, Baked Brown Sugar and Calypso Coral.
I used an edge die, one of two in the Finishing Touches Edgelit die set.
I hope you enjoyed.  I'm going to get back to making my Christmas gifts.  Our family no longer exchanges gifts except for the kids and we don't have many left that can be called kids.
But I truly enjoy giving my girls, and that includes my Grand daughter in law, a box or bag with things I've made for them.
Right now I'm working on Mug Mats and I have a cute idea in mind for cups to go with.  And if I can get it all done, I want to make them each a Christmas tote bag with one of my Festive Flurry ornaments hanging from it.
Thanks for stopping by.   If you would like to place an order, please go HERE

No comments: