Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pals Paper Arts Color challenge #167

Another PPA color challenge today.  The colors are, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pistachio Pudding. 3 of the new incolors that are super popular.  All 5 colors are just gorgeous.

I used the Coastal Cabana as my card base, layering cantaloupe after embossing the top edge with one of the embossing folders in Delicate Designs (127023)

I folded over the paper lace and  embossed on white paper with white embossing powder using a stamp from the Delicate Doilies stamp set.  I sponged on some color from the ink pad.

Then I layered the stamped and colored image from Sketched Birthday using Stampin Dimentionals on the backs of both layers.

A fairly simple card that certainly could be done quicker if desired. 

I hope this gives you some ideas for your cards. Thanks so much for stopping by.

6 comments:

Rae said...

Lynn I may have to CASE your "table cloth". What a fantastic idea! Very cute card. TFS!

Rae said...

Lynn, I may have to CASE your "tablecloth" idea. Fantastic! Very cute card. TFS!

Susan Itell said...

Lynn...what a super idea of incorporating the lace...great idea and you could do this with so many different ideas!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Lynn! Love your embossing!

Beth Beard said...

Darling Lynn and creative!

Beth Beard said...

Darling Lynn and creative!