Sunday, July 21, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013, sneak peek



What? It's not Christmas??????????  Really???????????????
Oh shoot. I promised myself I would not make a Christmas card this early. However, I just got a big order from SU. A few of the items were preorders from the new Holiday Catalog.

This embossing folder was one of them.  It just screamed Candy Canes to me. I HAD to make a Christmas card. It's called Stylish Stripes.   Tell me what you think. Quick and easy.
I used Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler.  I inked up one side of the folder using my brayer, and ran it through the Big Shot like usual.
Wrapped the ribbon around, Cherry Cobbler Seam binding.
On top of that I used the smallest of the new Deco framelits, then stamped Got Mistletoe on white and used the XL oval punch to cut it out, layered it onto the Deco framelit piece and that was that.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by. I can't show you the sets here yet, as I have to wait until the 1st of Aug. That is the first day you will be able to order from the Holiday Catalog.

2 comments:

Frenchie said...

Lynn I love it , you did a great job .... I did one yesterday and the new ink pad was to juicie and smear it , sigh .....
but yours looks good !!
love it all , yes before we know it it will be Christmas ....
lol...
hugs frenchie ,

Frenchie said...

Lynn I love it , you did a great job .... I did one yesterday and the new ink pad was to juicie and smear it , sigh .....
but yours looks good !!
love it all , yes before we know it it will be Christmas ....
lol...
hugs frenchie ,