Monday, February 4, 2013

Mojo Monday 279

Welcome to another Mojo Monday card, this is number 279, wow!
Loved this weeks sketch, but it was still a difficult card to make, it's a guy card. I have 2 adult grandson's who have birthdays just a few days apart, so that was my personal challenge.

Here is what I came up with for this one. I do love browns and blues together and I think these colors worked well for a guy card. 
And I got a chance to use one of my new stamp sets from the Spring catty! Make a Wish is where the wonderful cake came from.
Colors:
Crumb Cake
Soft Suede
Midnight Muse

Supplies:
Print Poetry DSP, patterned paper. I love the new card sized paper pads, this one is in the Spring Catty. (129312)
Make a Wish stamp set, also from the Spring Catty. Wood (129219) Clear (129222)
Petite Pairs stamp set, Sentiment  Wood (122495) Clear (122497)
Scallop Trim border punch, (118402)
Labels Collect Framelits dies (125598)
Thanks for taking a look. 

No comments: